Monday, April 23, 2012

A New Chapter: From A New Area, Beiramar! (I think that´s how you spell it....)


Hey, everybody!

So, here! the news: I got transfered! I was in Parque das Na珲es, and now I am in Beiramar! It's a little bit cool, because my cousin, Elder Call, was in this area for his last transfer! So, I am taking his place, and his old companion is my new companion, Elder Baptista. I am excited to work in a new area, and for the new experiences and adventures to come.

It is incredible to me the wonderful blessings that we receive through the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I was reading in Enos this week, and he says that he was pondering about what his father said about eternal life, and also ``the joy of the saints". I love that phrase, the joy of the saints, because, when we are truly living the gospel, and trying our very best to keep the commandments, serve one another, and remember and follow Jesus Christ in our daily lives, we find a joy that cannot be found any other way:)

How blest we are!

I love you all very, very much!

Love always,

Elder Reid Powell Empey
Mission Brasil Fortaleza

No comments:

Post a Comment