Monday, March 11, 2013

Happy Week, Happy Transfer! - From José Walter 2

Hello, All! 
I stayed in the same area and with the same compasnion for one more transfer! How exciting! It's going to be great. The Lord thought it necessary to let me stay with someone I really enjoy as a companion for a bit longer!

The Sisters in our district had a big change, though. Sister Peres is going to train two sisters at the same time! Because of the explosion of missionary inceases, especially with sisters, they need to do it that way! One sister I know, Sister Costa, is training four at the same time! They couldn't have Elders training Sisters, so they put a bunch of Sisters together:)

Anyway, I am out of time again, but this is going to be an awesome week! I can feel it!

Have a great week!

Love you all, 

Elder Reid Powell Empey

No comments:

Post a Comment