Monday, March 4, 2013

The Weekly News from José Walter 2

Hey, everyone! 

Sorry that I haven't written much these past few weeks, my time has been tight on the computer recently. So many emails, so little time!

Things are going well here. I am enjoying the area, and I love my companion, Elder Pinheiro. We get along really well, and I have been able to talk to him quite openly about everything!. He is quite new here on the mission, but he is energetic and excited to do the work. What a blessing it is for us to be together!

I have been thinking a lot recently about how important our testimonies are, especially our testimony of Jesus Christ, His Atonement, and His Church here upon the earth. I seek to strengthen my testimony of these truths, and invite all of you to do the same. Please, read the Book of Mormon every day. I don't think we realize how important this really is! It will change our lives if we will read it, ponder it, and drink deeply of its truths and words. I seek to deepen and strengthen my testimony through this truely inspired and God-sent volume of scripture.

Anyway, got to go...again! Have a wonderful week, and never forget who you are!

Love always,

Elder Reid Powell Empey

P.S. Have a great trip in Germany, Claire and Eric! You're gonna love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment