Thursday, July 19, 2012

Quick! Again!


Hey!

Man, the time flies! Another week come and gone, and I have to run! But, things are doing great in the area, and with my new companion. Elder Johnny is my first companion from São Paulo, and I am starting to sound like someone from the São Paulo interior:) We have a fun time learning and joking together. And doing crazy things like chasing a giant rat and a tarantula that live in our house (the rat got away, but we caught the tarantula. They are just as creepy in real-life as they are in any movie you have ever seen.).

The area that we are in is a good area, and we are receiving more and more referrals from the members. I am excited for this week, so that we can push forward with the work, and do what we´re here to do.

I have to go! I love you all so very much, and I promise that I will be more detailed in the next emails!

Love you tons and scoops!

Elder Reid Empey


No comments:

Post a Comment