Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Dearest Everyone

Hey, guys!

This was another week full of events. Here磗 just a few:

A girl named Linda Vit髍ia (translated ``Pretty Vitcoria创) stopped the other elders who live with us on the street. She said, ``Hello! How are your guys doing today?创 Elder Matos said that he saw that she was very inteligent and very different from regular people. because she talked to them. She said, ``You guys are the Mormons, right?创 They said yes. She said, ``Yeah, I used to go there a long time ago.创 A young man from the ward used to be their neighbor, and brought her with him to church a few times. Elder Matos said, ``Do you want the missionaries to go to your house and leave a message with your family?创 She said, ``Sure! We live on such-and-such road, and my parents are at home usually at night or on weekends.创 Let me tell you, this is incredible! And it磗 even more incredible because she is eleven years old. So, we went there and taught the family. Her mom understood really well the message, and later she understood the importance of the Book of Mormon in gaining a testimony of Joseph Smith. They need to get married before they can be baptized, but the whole family is going to church this coming Sunday!

This is just one of the cool things that happened this week, but I am out of time and have to go. I love you all so very much. You are in my prayers, and in my thoughts. This week was a good week for me, and I am so thankful for my Heavenly Father for all that He does for me and my family and friends. Keep moving forward, and don磘 forget who you are. (And for my family in particular, ``use your road-rage if you have too!!!创

Com amor e carinho para todos voc阺,

Elder Reid Powell Empey

No comments:

Post a Comment