Monday, January 21, 2013

Hello! from Maranguape

Well, this week was great! We nearly had a baptism, but Angela nees a little more time, and we met a bunch of new people, so this week is going to be busy! I am excited to see how things will turn out, and I am loving the time I have with my new companion, Elder Patino. He is from Columbus, Ohio.

I ran out of time again, so I will just have to explain things more "detalhado" next week! Hope you have a good one!

Send me pics and quotes and stories of how your wonderful lives are going! If any of you are heading out on a mission, please send me a letter and your mission address so that I can write you back!

Love you all,

Elder Reid Powell Empey




1 comment:

  1. I am sad that he was replying to my email and it deleted itself...so I will have to wait until later to get any anwers to my weekly questions for him...This has only happened a few times while he has been in Brazil.
    Mom E.

    ReplyDelete