Monday, January 14, 2013

The News - from Maranguape

Hello, all!

So, I have a bit of a sad piece of news. Elder Tibbitts, my companion, because of the headaches that he has been having (nearly six weeks without stopping now), it has become necessary that he return home to try to resolve the difficulties. He hasn't been able to study, nor walk a lot, or much of anything, and so it will be much easier for him to relax at home. I have a new companion, Elder Patino from Ohio, and we are already getting along really well. Elder Tibbitts is flying out on Wednesday. So, my "son" will be continuing his adventures and service elsewhere for the time being. The Lord has a plan in everything, and I am so grateful to have been Elder Tibbitts' companion during this time. I know that the Lord has His hand in all things in our lives.

So, Vitrória and Daniel were confirmed, and now all the members of their family that can be baptized are baptized! I am so happy to see them progressing in the Gospel.

Anyway, I gotta go, but I love you all, and have a wonderful week!

Tchau!

Até o próximo, 

Elder Reid Powell Empey

No comments:

Post a Comment