Monday, January 7, 2013

Quick!

So, another quick email!

We saw a few miracles this week. Márcio was baptized and confirmed, and then, even though I highly doubted and never thought that it would actually happen, Jacinta's daughter and son were baptized as well! Vitória, her daughter, is getting along well with the young women in the ward, and Daniel, her son, is attending. He is very shy and timid, but the young men's president is going to work more with him to help him out.

So, this has been an amazing week! Sadly, the headaches of my companion continue to be a difficulty. We are trying to not do anything to aggravate the situation, which is hard considering that the pain is aggravated by basically anything we do, walking, speaking in Portuguese, studying, the hot Cearense sun, etc. So, we are just doing the best that we can, and trying to keep moving forward!

I'm way out of time, but I love you all, and wish you a happy New Year, 2013! I never thought we'd get this far because of 2012, so I guess I'll have to re-think my life plan......:)
Love always,

Elder Reid Powell Empey

No comments:

Post a Comment